Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Thanksgiving/ Día de Dar Gracias Xiomara J. Pages Nov. 27, 2014



Thanksgiving/ Día de Dar Gracias
Xiomara J. Pages
Nov. 27,  2014


One of the things I thank God the most, is for the parents I had...Wonderful people, who left me, no money, no big career plans, but the knowledge of God, to love Him and the love for others......they were my heroes, they taught me so much...Basics I still use in my life at this age. 

 
At the same time, I thank God for my children, even with my sick daughter Sandra from birth, I don't ever feel she is heavy on me, all the opposite She is the wind beneath my wings...and I don't care how much I had to sacrifice in order to have her, care and love her....                                                  Mom
Dad
 
with my sick child Sandra..



My others two children, my boys..my daughter in law, and my beautiful grandchild, Bianca Sofia...they are all MY PRIDE...
 
  
My oldest son Franky @ family                                          -------------
 
My nephew, so special with me, and his beautiful family...my niece so kind and sweet and with her special big bunch, with 4 children...my Sister and my brother-in-law, that to me, He is my Brother-in-love....

--my youngest son JP
 
the rest of family, friends, the people who attend my Tertulias de Xio, those who care and love, who support us all the time...and 







                    My niece Eli & family......                      

everyone of you, my friends at Facebook...who have given me strength in the happiest and worst moments with your comments and your love, even if at times, we have disagreed...I still feel all of you as my brothers and sisters......God is the Father of us all......


----My nephew Gerry & family.

May This Thanksgiving Day be special to each one of you..and the next be better, and the next, and the next....May God Bless you all....Thank you for being there. Xio




My sister Berta and husband Freddy....

Una de las cosas que más  agradezco a Dios , es la de tener los padres que tuve ... gente maravillosa, que me dejaron, no  dinero, no grandes planes de carreras, pero si,  el conocimiento de Dios,  el amor a El,  y el amor a los demás  .... Ellos son   mis héroes, ellos me enseñaron tanto ... Fundamentos básicos, que  todavía  utilizo en mi vida a esta edad.     

Al mismo tiempo, doy gracias a Dios por mis hijos, incluso con mi hija enferma de nacimiento,  Sandra,  la cual nunca he sentido como un peso sobre mí,  al contrario  Ella es el viento bajo mis alas ... y no me  importa  cuánto he tenido que sacrificar  para tenerla,  cuidarla,  y  amarla.... ....  

Mis otros dos hijos, mis varones, mi nuera, y mi hermosa  nieta, Bianca Sofía ... todos ellos son  MI   ORGULLO ... 

Mi  sobrino, tan especial conmigo, y su hermosa familia ... Mi sobrina tan amable y dulce  y con su gran ramo de familia , con 4 hijos ... Mi hermana y mi cuñado, siempre apoyándome......

y  el resto de la familia, los amigos, las personas que asisten a mis  "Tertulias de Xio,"   los que se preocupan por nosotras, y nos quieren,  nos apoyan  todo el tiempo ... 


y cada uno de ustedes, mis amigos en Facebook ... que me han dado fuerzas  en los momentos más felices y en los peores con sus comentarios y su amor, aunque a veces, hayamos  estado en  desacuerdo, pero siempre con respeto.... 
 
Los siento a todos,   como mis hermanos y hermanas  pues  Dios es el Padre de todos  ...... que este Día de Acción de Gracias sea especial  para cada uno de ustedes.....y que el  próximo sea mejor, y el siguiente, y el siguiente .... 


que Dios los bendiga todos .... Gracias por estar ahí. Xio

No comments:

Post a Comment