Saturday, April 13, 2019

MY DEAR BIANCA SOFIA (Your First Communion) From Grandma 'Avi: Betty Boop'


MY DEAR  BIANCA SOFIA   (Your First Communion)
From Grandma 'Avi:  Betty Boop'
 to my GrandDaughter Bianca Sofia.
(from Xiomara J. Pages)

((Letter sent to Bianca's Retreat at School in preparation for Her first Communion))

April 6, 2019


 (My little gift  to Bianca just like my paternal grandmother gave mine at my First Communion. Making history, creating memories.)

My Dear Bianca Sofia:

          I know that you will be receiving your first communion soon,  and that is a very important  step in your life.   It means that from now on you can receive the Host every time in Mass if you have confessed and reconciled with Jesus, and  are prepared to receive Him  in your heart.   I cannot be happier for you.   You know how many times we visit the Chapel and pray together in front of the Host, whenever I pick you up in school, or visit  Virgin Mary in the patio of  other churches in our way home as well. 





          I love you with all my heart no matter what.  I believe in you, and pray often for your future.   Follow your good heart and God will guide you.   I know you will grow to be such a beautiful lady  not only outside but inside because you are a very intelligent, caring, cute and sweet child.      

Avi  will always believe in you, even when you may not believe in yourself at times.  You can always be better, and do  better, because  Jesus will always help you .  He is only a prayer away.  So don't forget to pray at night, every night, and thank Him at your meals and every time you are having a  great time with family and friends.  Visit Him at Church often, and  don't  forget to pray for your parents and  siblings, your grandparents, uncles and aunts, cousins,  the entire family and friends.   It is a blessing to belong to a family that loves you  so much,  and is  so proud of you.  Not all people are so lucky,   so be thankful to God for that blessing.


          I  am very proud of  you, my little princess.   Avi  is blessed to have a granddaughter like you.    Remember you are my first grandchild and  the oldest of your siblings, and you have the responsibility of setting  an example for all of them to follow.   Learn to face your challenges in life with  kindness, strength and justice.  Avoid  bad feelings and trust  the Lord  who will always help you with everything.   Be the pride of Mom and Dad and of all of us who love you so very much. 


          I  treasure all  the times we have spent together.  The times we have played, sang,  laughed and cried.  The talks we have had.  All that is  in my heart forever,  do not forget Avi.   



          You know  I love you from here to the moon and back, and to infinity,  as you always say, and I am very happy for you at your  First  Communion.  Make us all proud.


          My blessings and love always,
                                                         

                                                                   Avi  Betty Boop




No comments:

Post a Comment