Saturday, June 27, 2015

A CALL TO SANITY AND LOVE... CALLING PEOPLE TO STOP THE CIRCLE OF HATRED.

A CALL TO SANITY AND LOVE...
CALLING PEOPLE TO STOP THE CIRCLE OF HATRED.

Xiomara J. Pages

Junio 27, 2015




My friends, if your happy with the new laws of Gay Marriage, you are entitled to expresss on your wall, as much as those who are not gay and agree and support this law.... Others do not agree, and they are entitled as well to express it on their walls...the same way.

but please, do not offend, nor hurt anyone, Let's stop this circle of hatred and division that unfortunately our own government and media encourages...
Let's love each other as God intended as He created us all.

If you are gay, and are happy, great, put your rainbow colors, if you support them even though you are not gay, Great too... but do not offend Christians or other people who do not agree, and expresss their opinions on their own wall.

 

As far as this morning, this was yet a FREE country... I have my own issues and opinions, although everyone who knows me knows full well, that I love everyone and pray for all of you but I don't except Totalitarism nor dictatorship, nor bad words, lack of respect nor bullying.....and I do not like that other opinions, laws, or whatever, helped by the media, many times with malicious intentions of division...push them down my throat. I have my brain to think, my heart to feel..

Please, we are all children of the same GOD....everyone has to render their life to God at one time or another...even atheists even if they don't believe in a God,.... We are not judges, nor Gods...we should love and build, grow in love and maturity, wisdom... do not keep dividing...for Heaven's sake...we can agree to disagree but with Love and respect.

What happened in that church is sad very sad, but one person who hates Blacks doesn't make the whole nation of whites guilty... One policeman who abused his power, doesn't make the majority who protect us and risk their lives each day the same....bad politicians, good politicians, bad church directors or great people in churches.... gays and straights are human beings too...though we may have different opinions....

I could mention by names, and they know who they are, who are my friends straight and gays..and I love them dearly, and will do anything for them. but we may have different opinions about different issues about laws and things with gays..or policemen or polititcs, or racism, etc. .that's doesn't make us enemies...

 

 I pray and love everyone, Blessings..Xio

No comments:

Post a Comment