Sunday, May 11, 2014

HOy pasé el día con Mamá....de mi hijo menor JP Pages...Mayo 11, 2014



 
 
Juan Pablo Pages.  Mayo 11, 2014
Today I spent the day with Mom...Spent time with the Woman who gave me birth, gave me guidance, and gives me direction to this day...She is a mentor unlike any other in my life...and all the silence in the world cannot speak louder than the bond we share in our thoughts, writings, musical and poetic talents, as well as fond admiration for the arts which in no small part I inherited from her...Her story (Testimony) is a powerful mark in my Life and her vision and unrelenting pursuit of joy is never trampled nor diminished by all she has endured nor endures to this day. I have had my own story as well, a powerful one in it's own right...but my mother pavved the way and was with me every step of the way....She is there for me, my brother, and my profoundly handicap sister....She is a beacon of support, come what may...So this is I, A grateful son, molded by your words, love, and embrace...I am honored and blessed to call you Mother.... I Love You Mom ....Happy Mothers Day (THOUGHT OF THE NIGHT)

 Hoy he pasado el día , el tiempo con  mi mamá ... Pasé  tiempo con la mujer que me dio a luz , me dio una orientación , y me da consejos aun hasta  este día ... Ella es un mentor  muy diferente  a   cualquier otro en mi vida ... y todo el silencio en el mundo no puede hablar más fuerte que el vínculo que tenemos en nuestros pensamientos, escritos , musicales  y talentos poéticos , así como aficionados  y  la admiración por las artes que en gran parte yo he  heredado de ella ... su historia (Testimonio ) es un marca poderosa en mi vida y su visión y la búsqueda incesante de la felicidad ..nunca es  pisoteada  ni disminuida por todo lo que ha aguantado  y perdurado, y aun perdura hasta nuestros días.   He tenido mi propia historia , sí ,  poderosa  en  su propio derecho ... pero mi madre  siempre pavimenta   el camino y ha estado  conmigo en cada paso del mismo .... Ella está allí siempre para mí,  para mi hermano, y  para mi hermana profundamente discapacitada.. Ella es un faro e  ayuda , pase lo que pase ... Así  que este,  soy yo, tu  hijo agradecido, moldeado  por  tus palabras , tu amor y tus abrazos.. ... me siento honrado y bendecido por poder  llamarte  Madre . ... Te Amo  Mamá .... Happy Mother's Day    ( PENSAMIENTO DE LA NOCHE ) 

Xiomara J. Pages you made me cry, but don't worry, they are tears of love and gratitude,....remember you are a man I feel proud of...but also, you will always be my youngest, "my baby" love and bless you MOM



Me has hecho llorar, pero no te preocupes, son lagrimas de amor y gratitud..recuerda eres un hombre del que me siento orgullosa.. pero tambien, siempre seras mi hijo menor, 'mi bebé", amor y bendiciones, de Mamá.....

No comments:

Post a Comment